Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bud Shank - Brazil! Brazil! Brazil! (1966)

Hello, Good Evening and Good night! I'm back from Sao Paulo vinyl fair. I arrived four hours ago, but I was so tired that I slept by accident when reading a magazine. Then I decided to come here and say hello, thanks everybody who was there and just let you know that tomorrow night I will be covering the fair, telling everybody what happened.

Meanwhile, I decided to post something solid from the start to end to please Loronixers tomorrow or early today or late this night or... well, I'm not sure, depends on your time zone.

This is Bud Shank - Brazil! Brazil! Brazil! (1966), for World Pacific, featuring Bud Shank, Laurindo Almeida, Chet Baker, Joe Pass, Clare Fischer and Joao Donato. Wow! I don't think that you will never go wrong with an album titled Brazil! Brazil! Brazil! featuring this awesome musicians. Tracks include:

Personnel

BUD SHANK
LAURINDO ALMEIDA
CHET BAKER
JOE PASS
CLARE FISCHER
JOAO DONATO


Track List

01 - Summer Samba
02 - Elizeth
03 - Noturno
04 - Ontem a Noite
05 - Carnaval
06 - Sausalito
07 - If I Should Loose You
08 - Carioca Hills
09 - Samba do Aviao
10 - What Time it Was
11 - Quiet Nights
12 - The Color of Your Hair