Saturday, July 07, 2007

Music Video | Antonio Carlos Jobim - Dindi / Luiza (1987) Japan

In the very first beginning of Loronix, I received from a Japanese friend a video with Antonio Carlos Jobim and Banda Nova performing live in Japan, according with this friend, the performance happened in 1987, Japan, city of Hibiya. By that time he said it was a personal gift, not to be shown at Loronix as the audience had some blank spaces and this was not good.

After a year, I watched the video again and my first reaction was to send an email to him asking for a new permission. He wrote back in a matter of hours saying that since then, Loronix changed his mind, his habits and his life, giving also the needed authorization.

This is the kind of thing that makes my day. I'm so glad with Loronixers and the community we created together around this website.

Watch this video with attention, it is unique, I never saw The Maestro with such deep feelings performing at the piano. A Very special moment. The songs are Dindi and Luiza. Thanks Japanese friend.

Hope uEnjoy!